Software Developer Internship
Looking for an internship in Software Development?
Our goal at EasyCompanies is to help make starting a company quick, easy and hassle-free. We are the fastest-growing online company registration platform and work with thousands of consumers, accountants and legal professionals. At the heart of our company is state-of-the-art technology to enable an outstanding service. From the ground up we have developed innovative systems to interact with the Australian Government and related entities.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for talented software engineers currently studying at University (or those that have recently graduated). You’ll join a team of existing software developers to gain industry standard experience. You’ll be given the opportunity to grow, develop and proposer your skills. This is an ideal role for someone looking to innovate and make a difference in the world.
There will be an opportunity for this role to develop into a full time paid role for the right candidate in accordance with the completion of your studies.
- Undergraduate Computer Science or similar major in progress.
- Preference for someone who has completed 2-3 years of study.
- Experience in source control (Git is desired).
We require experience in any of the following languages:
- AngularJS/jQuery (or any other front end framework)
- Ground floor opportunity: shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Make a difference: we’re not just another online startup: we’re disrupting the entire professionals services industry.
- You’ll have access to plenty of resources at our co-working space Fishburners including talks and pitches from successful companies such as Google, AirBnb, GroupOn, GoCatch and more. Even Rupert Murdoch visited recently.
- Join a co-working space packed with many other likeminded developers creating their own startups.
- Modern office with ping-pong tables, lunch groups, sport groups and egg chairs. Friday “beer” pitches are the usual.
Pyrmont, NSW, AU