Don't see your question? Ask us on live chat now.
What legal documents do EasyCompanies provide?
EasyCompanies will generate a set of documents based on the answers you provided throughout the company registration, these include:
- ACN (Australian Company Number)
As provided by ASIC.
- ASIC Certificate of Incorporation (Original)
As provided by ASIC. Suitable for bank account formation.
- Member Consent Forms
To be signed by all shareholders.
- Officer Consent Forms
To be signed by all directors and secretaries.
- Registered Office Consent Forms
- Share Certificates
Will be generated for each member and are given individual serial numbers.
- Directors Minutes
First meeting of directors minutes
- Register of Members
Prepared and populated with the relevant member and share details.
- Other Registers
Including Register of Option Holders, Register of Debenture Holders.
- Blank Forms
Including Blank Share Certificates, Member Consents, Director Consents.
- Constitution Including Div 7A Loan Clauses
- Copy of Form 201 A copy of the Form 201 lodged to ASIC for your records.
Documents will be provided via PDF format through email. They can also be bound and delivered in a folder for $79.
Many people struggle with assigning entities to their companies so we've organised some simple tips to help make it a breeze.
A company needs at least:
- 1 director that is located Australia (think: who will run the company?)
- 1 shareholder with at least 1 share allocated (think: who people own the company?)
- 1 applicant (the person submitting the company)
Required Information for Company Registration
A registered office address is used by ASIC to send notices and updates to your company. This needs to be a physical address (no PO boxes) as in some cases, notices may be served in person by ASIC. If your registered office will not be occupied by the company but by, for example, your solicitor or accountant, then the occupier must give written consent for the company to use that address.
Place of Business Address:
In many cases most customers leave this as the same as their registered office. Similar to the registered office this needs to be a physical address (no PO boxes).
- Must have at least one director that resides within Australia (PTY LTD companies).
- A secretary is not required, however if there are secretary roles assigned, at least one must reside in Australia.
- First Name / Last Name / Previous Names
- Residential Address
- Date of Birth (must be at least 18 years old)
- Place of Birth (and city/state if Australia)
- Must have at least one shareholder. But can have no more than 50 shareholders.
- Can be either an individual or a company
- First Name / Last Name / Previous Names (if individual)
- Company Name
- Residential Address
- Type of shares (ORD is most common).
- Dollar Value and Amount of Shares (1 share @ $1 is most common)