Start your company today.
- Fully automated online application.
- ASIC Registered Agent #33614.
- ACN, ASIC Certificate & Documents delivered within 2-3 minutes.
- A range of extra services available (ABN registration, Document Printing & Domain Names).
including GST & $469 ASIC fee
What documents are included?
EasyCompanies will generate a set of documents based on the answers you provided throughout the company registration, these include:
- ACN (Australian Company Number)
As provided by ASIC.
- ASIC Certificate of Incorporation (Original)
As provided by ASIC. Suitable for bank account formation.
- Member Consent Forms
To be signed by all shareholders.
- Officer Consent Forms
To be signed by all directors and secretaries.
- Registered Office Consent Forms
- Share Certificates
Will be generated for each member and are given individual serial numbers.
- Directors Minutes
First meeting of directors minutes
- Register of Members
Prepared and populated with the relevant member and share details.
- Other Registers
Including Register of Option Holders, Register of Debenture Holders.
- Blank Forms
Including Blank Share Certificates, Member Consents, Director Consents.
- Constitution Including Div 7A Loan Clauses
- Copy of Form 201 A copy of the Form 201 lodged to ASIC for your records.
How long does it take?
To complete our application:
On average our users complete the application within 10-15 minutes.
To receive your ACN & documents:
Within 2-3 minutes of submitting your company.
What information do we need from you?
As all company registrations you submit with EasyCompanies are done online, you will not need to sign or submit any documentation. All you need to do is complete our online form.
To register a company, you will need the following details:
- A company name (use our company name seach)
- Registered Office Address
- Place of Business Address
- Director/Secretary Details
- Shareholder Details
We also support the following structures:
- SMSF Company Trustee (includes specialised constitution)
- Company Trustee (for discretionary/unit trusts)
- Sole trader/partnership Upgrade