Need help setting up a trust? We've got you covered with range of tips for both discretionary and unit trusts.

Who needs to sign the trust deed?

The trustee/s must sign the trust deed.

The unit holders must complete and sign the Unit Application Form included with the trust deed. In the event of units being transferred to another entity in future, the Unit Transfer Form must be completed by the necessary parties. It is the obligation of the trustee/s to maintain a register of unit holders

It is a good idea to make copies of these blank forms when first received for future use.

This information is of a general nature only and does not constitute professional advice. You must seek professional advice in relation to your particular circumstances before acting.

Updated — Sep 7, 2015

Ready to start your company?

Start your company, today.