All companies registered through EasyCompanies are supplied with 20+ Company Documents via email.
Unlike other sites we also offer a copy of the ASIC Form 201 which some banks need to see when setting up an account.
1. Official ASIC Form 201
2. Official ASIC certificate of registration
3. Company Constitution
4. Minutes of the first meeting of directors
5. Register of officers
6. Consent to act as director
7. Consent to act as secretary (if required)
8. Register of members
9. Consent to become a member (Individual)
10. Consent to become a member (Company)
11. Share Certificates (Individual/Company)
12. Register of Debenture Holders
13. Register of Option Holders
14. Notice of Appointment of Public Officer (If Nominated)
15. Notice of Appointment of Public Officer
16. Consent to act as director
17. Consent to act as secretary
18. Consent to become a member (Individual)
19. Consent to become a member (Company)
20. Share Certificates (Individual/Company)
All information provided on this webpage is general information about our products and services. Nothing on this webpage is intended to be professional advice of any kind and should not be relied on as such. You should obtain specific financial, legal or other professional advice before relying on the content of this webpage. By not seeking such advice, you accept the risk that the information on this webpage may not meet the specific needs of your business. Our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law in accordance with our website terms and conditions.
Updated — Mar 13, 2019