Proprietary Limited companies are required to have at least:
- At least 1 director – whereby 1 of whom is a permanent Australian resident, and all of whom are over 18 years old.
- At least 1 shareholder – that can be an individual or an organisation
- 1 applicant – who is the person applying for the company
Non-compulsory officeholders are:
- Secretary – there can be none or only 1 Secretary of a company
- Public Officer – there can be none or only 1 Public Officer within a company
This information is of a general nature only and does not constitute professional advice. You must seek professional advice in relation to your particular circumstances before acting.
Updated — Sep 6, 2015