The details on my ASIC extract are incorrect. How do I change them?

In most instances, to amend your company details you will be required to complete and lodge an ASIC Form 484. This form can be lodged online through your ASIC connect account. The changes made in this form will not be updated or reflected in your existing annual review documents as ASIC generally do not re-issue a company annual statement once it has already been issued.

The changes you make will be reflected on your next company annual statement. 

It is essential that you update your details with ASIC if they have changed. Failing to do this in a timely manner may result in ASIC imposing late fees.

All information provided on this webpage is general information about our products and services. Nothing on this webpage is intended to be professional advice of any kind and should not be relied on as such. You should obtain specific financial, legal or other professional advice before relying on the content of this webpage. By not seeking such advice, you accept the risk that the information on this webpage may not meet the specific needs of your business. Our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law in accordance with our website terms and conditions.

Updated — Sep 30, 2019

Ready to start your company?

Start your company, today.