If your ABN application is rejected, it simply means that either some important information is missing or incorrect and the ATO is giving you a chance to fix it up before proceeding. In such an event, you will receive a reason for the rejection, which you can fix up by logging in to your EasyCompanies account and editing the application.
If your ABN application is rejected you should:
Call an EasyCompanies Representative!
- Our team will be able to let you know what the issue is and how to resolve it OR we will make contact with the ATO on your behalf to ensure that we can have all problems rectified as soon as possible.
- We can open up your application so that necessary changes can be made.
- Our contact number is 1300 664 337, with business hours between 9am and 5:30pm AEST Monday-Friday.
- You will not be charged a second time if your ABN is rejected at first instance.
- There is probably a simple fix for the issue.
All information provided on this webpage is general information about our products and services. Nothing on this webpage is intended to be professional advice of any kind and should not be relied on as such. You should obtain specific financial, legal or other professional advice before relying on the content of this webpage. By not seeking such advice, you accept the risk that the information on this webpage may not meet the specific needs of your business. Our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law in accordance with our website terms and conditions.
Updated — Mar 14, 2019