If your company has been rejected
You are able to log back into your EasyCompanies account and update the information.
1. Log back into your account, by clicking on the top right hand corner of the homepage.
2. In your dashboard click the tab on the left hand side that says ‘Applications.’
3. Select your company application.
4. Then you can use the headings to direct yourself through the application and edit the information.
5. Once you’ve updated your details and clicked the green continue button, ensure on ‘Step 7’ you review and submit your company application.
The details will then have saved and the amended company application will be resubmitted to ASIC.
If your company has already been registered
Once your company has been registered, any amendments to company details must be made through ASIC.
This will involve using your corporate key to create an account connecting you to the ‘officeholders’ portal. The corporate key will be posted directly from ASIC to your registered office address within 10 days of company registration.
All information provided on this webpage is general information about our products and services. Nothing on this webpage is intended to be professional advice of any kind and should not be relied on as such. You should obtain specific financial, legal or other professional advice before relying on the content of this webpage. By not seeking such advice, you accept the risk that the information on this webpage may not meet the specific needs of your business. Our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law in accordance with our website terms and conditions.
Updated — Jun 8, 2018