Is EasyCompanies legitimate, and are the companies legal?
The documents we provide upon registration are a result of working closely with a leading start-up law firm, SeedLegal, to develop a set of company documents suiting the needs of most companies throughout Australia.
Who/What is ASIC?
What documents/information do I need to open a company?
To register a company, you will need the following details:
- A company name (use our free search engine)
- Registered Office Address
- Place of Business Address
- Director Details
- Secretary Details
- Shareholder Details
Opening a Company Bank Account
- Company name and Registered Office Address
- Australian Company Number (ACN) – emailed to you on registration.
- Certificate of Incorporation – emailed to you on registration.
- A signature of one director – if a sole director company. Otherwise signatures of at least two directors.
Some banks mention that you need original copies of the “Certificate of Incorporation”. If this is the case please let them know they can ring ASIC to verify the certificates identity.