Join our team
Our goal at EasyCompanies is to help make starting a company quick, easy and hassle-free. We are the fastest-growing online company registration platform and work with thousands of consumers, accountants and legal professionals. Delivering an outstanding experience to our customers has contributed to the majority of our success. We’re looking for people passionate about assisting customers to join a growing operations team.
What you’ll be doing
This is your opportunity to see how we built a $1m start-up in under 12 months. You’ll be working alongside a dynamic team to assist in the growth and support of our customer base. In addition you’ll be helping to:
- Deliver an amazing customer experience to continually “wow” our customers. Keep an eye out for day-to-day operations and any issues that may arise. Prompt resolution of issues is essential for our success.
- Provide support to customers through phone, online chat and email mediums.
- Resolve customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Initiate sales calls to both new and existing clients.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to a small team.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Team player
- “Hit the ground running” attitude – as we are quite agile you will need to learn quickly to keep up with our momentum.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Business / Commerce Stream Degree.
- Ground floor opportunity: shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Make a difference: we’re not just another online startup: we’re disrupting the entire professionals services industry.
- You’ll have access to plenty of resources at our co-working space Fishburners including talks and pitches from successful companies such as Google, AirBnb, GroupOn, GoCatch and more. Even Rupert Murdoch visited recently.
Pyrmont, NSW, AU