Customer Service Representative
We are the fastest-growing online company registration platform and work with thousands of consumers, accountants and legal professionals. Delivering an outstanding experience to our customers has contributed to the majority of our success. We’re looking for people passionate about assisting customers to join our growing operations team. This role would be suitable for a recent university graduate with a background in business, law or marketing.
The right person will be passionate about making the world a better place. They will develop a team to deliver an amazing experience to our customers. In addition they will be someone who is able to “hit the ground running” and learn our products ins and outs quickly to maintain the momentum in our team.
About the Role
- “Own” our customer service and operations. You’ll be building and developing our operations team. You’ll get to recruit, grow, train and upkeep the newly founded “operations team”.
- Deliver an amazing customer experience to continually “wow” our customers. Keep an eye out for day-to-day operations and any issues that may arise. Prompt resolution of issues is essential for our success.
- Work alongside software developers to help grow our user experience. In addition you’ll contribute and expand our FAQ and support base.
- Take ownership of our social media including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Provide sales and support to our professional clients (lawyers and accountants) and help to grow our B2B revenue stream.
- Be a co-founder – be there and contribute as we make critical decisions that will shape the future of the company.
- At least 1-2 years of customer service/client support related experience.
- A strong written and verbal communicator.
- Proven experience in delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
- “Hit the ground running” attitude – as we are quite agile you will need to learn quickly to keep up with our momentum.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.
- Ground floor opportunity: help to shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Make a difference: we’re not just another online startup: we’re disrupting the entire professionals services industry.
- You’ll have access to plenty of resources at our co-working space WeWork including talks and pitches from successful companies such as Google, AirBnb, Pandora and more.
Pyrmont, NSW, AU